my fridge has filled with..

jenthough178

David - 29 DF
Reaction score
Yogurts, flavoured milk, creamy mousses, creamed rice.. and tonight I had creme brulee after my tea. Oh my goodness I have never wanted dairy more. In previous pregnancies it was all about the milk, but never to this degree! Can't believe it, I'm totally obsessed. Anyone else? Am 10+5 btw, in case anyone wants to know lol x

My fridge has filled with.....nothing! I'm totally off food and can't even be tempted by sweets or crisps!!! Xx

I seem to always want fried eggs but my stomach doesn't agree with me. I get hungry late at night and I want everything though.

mine has filled with chocolate! has this with my first and gained far too much weight :-/

Mine is filled with chocolate and fresh fruit juices seen as though wines out the question lol

anything and everything lol.

I have had the dairy craving too though!

It's crazy, can't get enough. Doesn't even have to be dairy, as long as it's creamy tasting. Can't normally take korma cause it's too creamy and sweet, I love A hotter curry normally, but korma is On the menu tonight! Creamy, nom x

It's crazy, can't get enough. Doesn't even have to be dairy, as long as it's creamy tasting. Can't normally take korma cause it's too creamy and sweet, I love A hotter curry normally, but korma is On the menu tonight! Creamy, nom x

We had korma last night with naan breads poppadoms, onion bajis the works! It was yum :thumbup:

For me it's mostly salty and spicy things (salt and pepper beef, yum) but I've noticed that gummy bears and skittles suddenly taste better than they ever have before!

Mandarin oranges, golden delicious apples, raspberries, lemonade... onions and I crave soups! (esp. chicken tortilla and chicken rice and wedding)

A few weeks ago I was eating yogurts and brownies. This new craving is much better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->