My friend

Sdnative02

Reaction score
I have a friend who took a pregnancy test Monday the 19th. It said pregnant 1-2 weeks. On the 21 st she went to her ob's office to do a urine confirmation, it was inconclusive (too light for them to read). She noticed a little bleeding. The dr office ordered a blood test for her. She took the blood test Thursday morning on the 22nd. It came back positive at 29.8 hcg. They wanted her to do another blood test to ensure the levels were going up. Satuday the 24th she did another one. It came back 40.1. The dr Monday asked her is she had any bleeding or cramping (she said some bleeding wed and Thursday that she was told was most likely implantation bleeding), that she took more hpt and they all came back positive, the dr agreed it was probably implantation. So then another blood test was order. She went thursday when the nurse called she asked if she had any bleeding or cramping. She said only slight bleeding. Last week and no cramping other than the normal for a pregnancy. Well the blood test this time came back at 4.7. They told her usually when it's dropped that low the mc has already happened with cramps and bleeding and there is no more viable pregnancy. She is confused. She does a child a healthy almost 2 year old. That was her first and so far only pregnancy. The nurse said she should start her period by next week and if not to call back. What is your opinion? If I have confused you at all please let me know. I just want to ask another dr for her

a drop n HCG levels is most likely not a good sign.. im srry ): & that's a pretty significant drop 2. and ive read that any HCG level under 5 is considered not pregnant. so maybe a chemical pregnancy.. its very sad but it unfortunately happens ):

Sorry to hear that, but it does sound like a definite miscarriage. The exact same thing happened to my best friend last year. She ended up conceiving shortly after her MC and she is due Feb. 10!!! She could go any day now!

Sorry to hear this ��

It definitely sounds like a miscarriage to me, hcg should have roughly doubled in that time and any drop a such low levels would indicate a miscarriage. Even with my unhealthy pregnancies, my hcg was 3000ofd by 5+2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->