My furbaby :)

_Lexi_

Mummy to 1 perfect angel and a 6yr old daughter
Reaction score
Had a very clingy kitty since last night. All last evening he was sat on my lap and kept trying to lick my bump. Slept next to me all night, and has spent a lot of the day like this, curled up to my bump:
https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y107/ducksdontquack/2D298ED2-B4EC-4177-B327-917F42B969AF-6471-000006DBE7B71DAD.jpg

His names mocha and he's a bengal. Anyone else got photos of their furbabies?xx

Your fur baby is gorgeous :D

We have 7 cats 2 kittens that are 6 weeks old, along with a dog a 4 foot fish tank and a little fish tank so wont post all pics just the one of my cat Cat (yes she is called Cat lol) She is also loving at the moment and has been curled up beside me for the last few hours :) Excuse my holey top! It is too comfy to throw away hehe xx

Attachments

• Photo0284.jpg
    Photo0284.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 2
My cat looves to lay on the bump. So much so that I wish those white noise machines came with a cat purr option. I bet it would be a really soothing sound after hearing it all the time in the womb. Lol.

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v225/ItsMe12288/photo_zps29c21c60.jpg
Sorry it's so dark. I took it yesterday am. :)

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v225/ItsMe12288/image_zps4d7aa2fc.jpg

I love hearing stories about people who love their cats as much as I do. I talk 2 mine like she's a human and would die of embarrassment if anyone heard me!!! It breaks my heart when people say pets become second fiddle when a baby comes along, I hope not.

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/finalwolf/P1010380_zpsde892792.jpg

Those are my boys. Usually they are really clingy and even at night don't like to give me space in bed. However, past three nights, they been sleeping closer to DH to give me space. Really nice! Haven't had my 'own' bed space since last May when we were on vacation. XD

Omg such beautiful fur babies! These are my two, Ren and Stimpy. They haven't come near me since being pregnant though. They used to lay on me all the time but don't anymore :( they only want to know me when I feed them! They love my OH though!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 4
My cat enjoys cuddles with my o/h rather than me but my dog loves Mummy cuddles, especially cuddling my bump lately.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 2
Omg such beautiful fur babies! These are my two, Ren and Stimpy. They haven't come near me since being pregnant though. They used to lay on me all the time but don't anymore :( they only want to know me when I feed them! They love my OH though!

Ren and Stimpy!! LOVE their names! I need to watch it now haha xx

They're all so cute!! Makes me want another!! Itsme, you're cat really does love your bump!! Becca, I'd love that many pets, but can't get the oh to agree! I only managed to get mocha as I hid his xbox controller and said he could have it back when he got me a kitten!! The dogs are gorgeous! I'm broody for puppies and kittens now!! Carly, I talk to mocha like he's human, I swear sometimes he understands! He meows back in all the right places! We got him so I had company after Joshua died and was still on maternity leave, he was born the day before Joshua. I couldn't ever imagine getting rid of him because I have another baby. He'll still get lots of love and cuddles, and I hope they grow up loving each other. Got anti cat friends that keep telling me horror stories, but I think as long as you're sensible, there's no reason not to have pets and babies. xx

Love this thread!! Here is my 4 year old Golden Retriever named Parker cuddling up to my bump one morning last week (you can tell I had just rolled over from the wrinkles on the side of my belly). We also have two other dogs (a shepherd/boxer mix and a chihuahua) and two cats as well that are so important to us!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g