My Galactic Staffordshire Wedding

I had a brain wave this morning .....

The little envelopes the scratchcards are going in for the favours (a nod to star wars gambling) will have a coin attached to the front, myself and mum both have jars of coins and I figured we could probably find a coin in everyones birthyear. Each person with have their own birthyear coin on the front as their lucky scratching coin! ... might have to do some digging for the 'elder' guests lol! might make a joke for grandad and give him a roman coin!

Try and get it in 1p, 2p, 5p and have loads of francs, drachma etc etc too

https://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm309/gwizz1982/Wedding/5356197.jpg

Fabulous idea, those little special touches are what make weddings so special and unique xxx

:) ty!!!

wedding website nearly ready to go live!

It is!!!! but apprantly im not allowed to let it live until ive shown mum steve says - no idea why lol!!!!

I just had to stop in and say - I'm loving your Star Wars bits and bobs in your wedding decor and everything!! OH is a big Star Wars nerd and I'm trying to find little ways to incorporate it into the wedding we'll eventually have! Excited to see pictures when you get married!

OMG... love the little scratch cards idea! You are giving me a heck of a lot to work with! :)

I may have to have a list of these special items to make sure I don't miss them! :D

:D

:wave: hiya dontworry!!!!!!!

Ive managed to get a wishing tree too - sister of my boss has one from her wedding sat in her living room :D

xxxxxxxxxx

Oh lovely! :) I'm looking forward to getting a few of those images too! :D

How nice that she's letting you use it! :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back