My Grandad has sent me a wee gift xxx

what great news for you by the sounds of things you needed some i will be sending you lots of sticky dust hunnie xxx

Congrats!! Amazing how true it is when they say one life ends and enother life begins!!

:dust: I agree with Momto1....

I lost my gramps in Aug 2007, 10 weeks later at 37 yrs old I found out I was at last gonna be a mommy!!! She was born earlier than expected..(latest due date would have been the 1st anniversary of my grandfathers passing)...anyway I believe I was sent my little precious to fill a void and I know he's with me!!!.....Your's will be to :hugs: & congrats

Sorry to hear about your grandad and congrats on your :bfp:!

So sorry to hear about your grandad. I'm in the same situation. My grandad passed away on 26th January and we BD'd that day and felt really strange. Got my :bfp: on Monday 9th Feb (my birthday!!). Can't believe it. Have had 3 MC's so am hoping that this one sticks cos of grandad sending him or her to us. Sending lots of sticky dust to you x

So sorry to hear about your grandad. I'm in the same situation. My grandad passed away on 26th January and we BD'd that day and felt really strange. Got my :bfp: on Monday 9th Feb (my birthday!!). Can't believe it. Have had 3 MC's so am hoping that this one sticks cos of grandad sending him or her to us. Sending lots of sticky dust to you x

Oh honey i am so sorry to hear your going through the losse of your Grandad like me, my grandad was my EVERYTHING i was his little princess, but i asked him if he did not mind could he see if he could send me a baby whilst he was up there---well he must of been listening eh?

Its so spooky your going through this to, i think i concived about the 26th to hun, we can be bump buddies lol, all the best for this pregnancy honey xxxxxxx

PS i got my BFP on Monday night to, mayby your grandad and my grandad where plotting this for us over a pint up stairs xxx

awwwwwww ladies your stories are so lovely-sticky stuff to you both
xxxx

Congratulations! That is brilliant news.

I am sorry about your Grandfather.

xxx

That's sad about your grandad. I miss both of mine too. But congratulations! That's wonderful about the baby. x

Congrats hun! Sorry to hear about your grandad.

Try to relax and look after yourself!

:hug:

Wishing you all the luck, your grandad is watching over you :) :hug: btw cramping is perfectly normal ... wait till your 39 weeks like me and every little cramp winds you up!!! hehe

Aww sorry about your grandad xxx I too believe that- as my mum died in October, and now Im pregnant..due 2days after the 1st anniversary she died, Im sure she sent one down for us xxx

Oh girls thank you so much for ALL your kind words and well wishes:cloud9::cloud9: I am so so scared this time but i am trying to be positive-bloody hard thogh lol!!

Love to you ALL xxxxxxxxx

This made me cry. Sad then happy tears. Have ahappy pregnancy and remember Grandpa will be looking out for you. Always xx

https://i521.photobucket.com/albums/w339/michelle_mahilum/Congratz.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->