my growing boy!!

ColtonsMom

Reaction score
I took colton for his follow up from where he had bronchitis today. They told me he is doing great, and that his lungs sound great. :happydance:
They also weighed him and took his length. He is now 14lbs, 12oz and 25inches long!! He's growing so fast! And getting so long!
:cloud9:

Thats great!! They grow so quickly huh? We measured Erica at home a couple days ago, and if my measuring was correct (LOL) she is already 24 inches long!! Thats 4 1/2 inches longer than she was at birth!! Glad to hear everything is ok with the bronchitis! Are you guys doing better now that you moved? I hope so!

BurtonBaby.. Wow! She is going to be a tall one! Colton was 21.5in at birth, so he has grown 3.5in longer. He's grown 4lbs 14oz fatter, but he has also been sick twice, and he eats only about half of what he normally eats when he is sick!!
And yes, we are doing alot better since moving!! Thanks for asking. Colton can actually go throughout the house now, so he is alot happier not being stuck in just one room (not fussing as much), and he can also have floor-time now. So he has been holding his head up like 100x better than he was!! He has also been able to sit in the floor for an extended period without crying to be held! He's done like a 180 since we moved here, and it's only been like 3 weeks!
Not a complete 360 though. He still has his days he likes to be held, of course. :cloud9: I love them though, I must admit. And even though he will roll from his back to his right side, and wants to sit up all the time (even started using his bumby chair); he still REFUSES to lay on his belly!! LOL. He wont do anything on his belly but scream and cry, so he isn't rolling over or lifting off the ground yet. But we are working on it! :blush: sorta.
I just hate hearing him cry like that. :(

Anyways, thanks everyone! :lol:

That's great news! :hugs: Glad he's doing better now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back