my guinea pigs

princessellie

Pregnant with #3
Reaction score
to my testers, im soo soo sorry to have left you hanging but i have been madly busy the past few weeks and just not had time to do anything :blush:

if you could all pm me again (sorry) and let me know measurements i will get the nappies made up and sent off midweek

sorry again

small - 13.5" rise / 11"-15" waist
medium - 15.5" rise / 14"-20" waist
large - 17" rise / 18"-26" waist

x

ooh i forgot i never actually picked someone to do small so if anyones up for it?

x

I can sit on Freya for a few days and shrink her if you like? :lol:

lol just put her in the wash on a boil wash :rofl: that should do the job :rofl:

Daisy is : 14 and a half waist and 16 rise :) hope we can still be your guinea pig :kiss:

Lili is 19" waist, 17" rise and 11" thigh. Love the other nappy ellie!

Darnnit....mine isnt here yet else Id trial your Small....mind waiting a few more weeks??!! Im on bedrest trying to keep him in til 37 weeks....which is christmas day...hehe

I wouldn't mind testing a small... Isaac's rise is 12" and waist is 13".

Does that help?

yeh ok thank hun, will do you one up then

anothersquish, i'll likely be doing more tests by then cos i wanna try out a few different deisngs and see what people think

x

Oh that would be great!! Let me know if you need anything else!

nope that's all i need, bear in mind that these ones will need a wrap with him being so small and unable to move, the ones i will be making up to sell will have pul so will be waterproof, just so you dont think oh these are rubbish, they leak everywhere :dohh:

:rofl:

x

yeh ok thank hun, will do you one up then

anothersquish, i'll likely be doing more tests by then cos i wanna try out a few different deisngs and see what people think

x

Ooh can I do the next test too?! :D

S - k477uk
M - saraendepity
L - lulu0504

will you all please go onto the shop and pick a fleece for your nappy :D

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads