my guinea pigs

Wow I'm so excited that we get to choose!
I love the cupcake design but don't mind if you'd prefer to use something else

oooh i love thos purple stas but you only have one left in that .....hmm could i have the cupcake one too please hun :kiss:

got a favour to ask too :D if i sent you some PUL would you be able to make me a Pocket nappy with it ?? i bought it ages ago but i'm too scared to use it as my Nappy making skills arent what they could be and i dont wanna ruin it!LOL Obv i'd pay you for it :kiss:

OMG i totally forgot:dohh: i am shit !!!! sorry hun!! would you be able to make me up a xmas one - let me no how much i owe you for it :D i will send the PUL sometime after xmas :D

erm a wrap would be great then we can use it a couple of times on xmas day :):):) :kiss:

alright, no worries :D i'll save u some anyway but will put it on the shop soon so will let u know when i do :D

x

great thanks hun, as soon as they go up i will be ordering :D

hun, whas your xmas PUL like?? colours etc? just i wana get some babylegs to match :)

sara

xxxxxxxx

its that one i put pic up of ages ago, let me see if i can find a pic of it on here

x

there you go babes

x

Attachments

• hohoho%20reindeers.jpg
    hohoho%20reindeers.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 3
How are you getting along with inserts etc? :blush:

Just saw your new ticker btw - Huge Congratulations! :flower:

thanks hun, i meant to pm you yesterday actually, it says the money has been reversed? will get my OH to have a check later and see what he says, might just be paypal playing tricks on me lol

x

I'll be a tster next time :rofl: They look fab :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"