My hair loss still hasn't stopped...im really concerned!

LaDY

Mummy Of Two xx
Reaction score
After having my bubs my hair loss has been crazy...i used to have really thick hair but now its all gone really thin...i went to the gp and had my bloods taken and they found nothing...surely i cant let it just fall out without doing something...i know a few of you ladies are going through a similar thing...any advice??

Hey hun,

I had this before I was pregnant & spoke to my hairdresser about it.. she said not to use hot water when washing your hair & just use cool.

Pain in the ass when in the shower but I noticed a difference straight away.

Sorry cant be any more help

:hugs:

Mel x

Mine only seems to be stopping now after 7 months, so it will - don't worry! And it just feels thinner - no bald patches or anything :rofl: x

I'm still loosing clumps of my hair, all i have to do is touch it and i get a handful of it. its 10 times worse when am in the bath or after I've brushed it and even my pillow has thousands on it when i wake up! :dohh:

going to try washing it with cool water like miss melly G has suggested :D x

Mine falls out when I brush it or wash it too, it's a pain but I have really thick hair anyway so it hasn't made a difference yet.

Its just so scarey...Sams mum i feel better now you have said that...i know the doctor said it was common and it will stop in time...il give it longer!...any bold patches and i won't be happy!!xxx

ugh I'm having this problem too, its all over the place, my pillow, in the crib, on the changing table and this is so gross, in the food! DH was like uh.. I don't want to upset you but I just found a hair in the food! It comes out tons when I brush. All I can suggest is try using a gentle shampoo, maybe even a volumizing (sp?)one. I truly sympathize.

Still losing hair here too, annoying as hell but i'm sure it will stop

:hugs:

Me too! Everytime i wash it i have to unblock the plug lol

Dont worry hun , my hair is slowly stopping and Ella is 6 months!
My hair was very thick and feels wierd being so thin! But it willl grow back dont worry ;)

IM still loosing hair but actually dont mind I have way too much anyhow lol

Same here, as cupcake said im having hair even on food which is upsetting as OH is getting annoyed. Went to the DR the other day and he checked if i hve any bald patches which thank god i didnt! My sister has bald patches for a very long time, she suffers from alopecia (sorry if spelling is wrong)!

But DR said that at some point in your life you lose a lot of hair but its growing at the same time. And DR said it could be after birth when your body gets back to normal, you might experience hair loss too. Even my bath is getting blocked everytime i wash me hair. Honestly it gets on my nerves.

But hope as sams mum said, hope it gets better by 7mnths! Well for me thats a long way to go! Bubs only 3mths few weeks! :D
Fingers crossed its quicker.

Thanks girlys at least i know im not alone!...its as though im malting!xx

My hair is coming out in clumps! :cry:
I'm so worried I'm going to get a bald patch although I'm assured I won't and that it comes out evenly from each side.. We'll see!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->