My Halloween Baby!

olivehead

Reaction score
Just wanted to share real quick that my baby girl decided to make her entrance into this world early Halloween morning...and we're all back home and doing quite well! Hubz and I are both over the moon and enjoying some alone time with her while grandparents keep our older girls for the weekend, give us a chance to get settled with her.

Miss Aria Claire was born at 4 : 33 Halloween morning after a 6 hour active labor. I did wind up getting an epidural 3 hours in because I was having some pretty intense back labor...but it didn't seem to slow things down as I never gother a pitocin drip and continued to dilate 2 cm an hour until she came out after one push! In fact she came out so quickly my nurse had to deliver her...doc was too slow for Aria! Baby was 8 lbs 6 oz, absolutely perfect, and the cherry on top...no ripping for me! Yay!

Anyway, just wanted to share real quick since I know I was gobbling up labor/delivery stories in the days leading up to my own. Sending good juju to all you ladies in your last weeks - may your labors, deliveries, and babies come easy! I'll try to post a pic soon, my pumpkin has the cutest mohawk, hehe. I'm in looooove (funny how you forget how overwhelming the feeling is until you're holding a new baby again!)

That sounds amazing!!!!! One push :) = I want that!

Wonderful news. Congratulations. Sounds like a great labour xx

Congratulations! Lovely birth story, glad you are both doing so well. :)

Thanks for updating and congratulations! I'll be hoping for a 1 push birth :) xx

Aww congratulations!! Sounds like a great delivery too. Enjoy your sweet girl! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->