My Hormones are Driving me MAD

mummy_blues

Us n our identical BOYS!
Reaction score
its been like only one week after my D&C and my hormones are raging, I feel like a teenage girl on the loose and all I want is sex, sex, sex and more sex...although I'm strictly not suppose to have any until my cervix closes up... is this like normal so early after a d&c?
last week after d&c, my face and complexion cleared up and now I'm sprouting pimples all over again and constantly feel like i'm in "heat", good lord.

tmi - i even managed to orgasm while I was tight asleep.... and I've been having so so much white/clear discharge (only bled a bit on the night after the dnc) that I keep running to the toilet to check if its blood cause its so wet.

hope I get back to normal soon......... thing is, when do you all get back to normal after a mc/d&C?

Heya Hun.
I honestly don't know what to say because I've never had a d&c but I
wanted to let you know that i was having such a crap day and then I read
your post and had a good giggle to myself so thanks lol :)
that's so funny lol.
I have had a 2 miscarriages and an ectopic but can't say I've had any
of your symptoms. Maybe you want sex so
much cos you know your not supposed
to do it....

Have they give you any idea how long it'll take till your cervix closes up?

xoxo

LOL! i think we are not suppose to have sex until I stopped bleeding!
but I didn't really bleed except for the night after d&c!
nah, i gave in, we bd-ed but only with a condom cause its more hygienic... just found out my hcg is back to near -0, think i might ovulate quite soon sometime next week, so we are ntnp at the moment!
so sorry to hear about your losses, but i hope you catch a really good egg soon!
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->