My husband felt baby last night!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by Nicoletta89, Nov 15, 2011.

1. Nicoletta89

Nicoletta89 Well-Known Member

So my baby girls little kicks have been getting stronger and stronger every day and last night she was kicking up a storm in there so I told my husband to put his fingers on that part of my belly and he felt her jab me twice! It was the first time he's felt anything and he could not wipe the smile off his face!

He said it felt like when your fishing and you feel a fish biting at your bait lol :p

2. larababyx

larababyx Well-Known Member

aww ha ha ! im not sure about the fishing bait though :S lol xx

3. whispernikki

whispernikki Well-Known Member

aw cant wait for my oh too feel bubs move...i feel flutters not everyday thou

4. yumosh

yumosh Well-Known Member

Awwww I'm so envious!!! Cute.

5. littleANDlost

littleANDlost Mummy to a Little Darling

Being able to share the movements is the best feeling, just wait till you can feel the baby rolling around and shifting and when bits of her body are poking out. My OH has started to be able to feel that and he loves it!

6. Cazlabump

Cazlabump Well-Known Member

My OH was able to feel bubba for the first time yesterday too! such a magical moment. Congratulations xx

7. Siuan

Siuan Well-Known Member

I tried to get my OH to feel baby last night and at one point, she kicked quite strongly - I said to him "surely you felt that?"

He said he wasn't sure he thought it was maybe just me breathing or my pulse.... sigh!! The quest for him to feel baby for sure continues!