My husband has put his foot in it !!!

Chocciebutton

Reaction score
......well I am not sure if he has or not...
When I announced that I was pregnant to a friend in confidence, she went ahead and plastered it all over facebook, needless to say I was upset as I knew I may have problems due to my medical condition. Anyway my friend has 4 children and is now 40 she got back with her husband a year and a half ago as they split up for about 6 months. I became friends with her since the split. She has always said that she will leave him as soon as the children are older and that she is only with him for his money as she doesnt work. She has been showing signs that she is jealous of me being pregnant, I am 39 in April. I try not to talk about the baby as I dont like to make matters worse, I dont mention it on facebook, but she got a bit funny with me last week up the school she just blurted out that she was thinking of getting pregnant as she feels broody, her husband would not want anymore so she would have an 'accident' without him knowing . I know her husband would probably go mad!!!!!!! its not like they get on. Anyway I was in the bath and my husband was on the PS3 and her husband came on there and my husband said to him ....'Oh I hear you are trying for a baby!!!!!!:shock: I know my husband isnt keen on her as she hasnt been a very nice friend to me lately anyway but I wish he hadnt said this :growlmad: I know that up the school tomorrow she will start. I told my husband it isnt any of our business but that I think it is wrong.....but my husband said that he would want to know if I had planned to do this to him!!!! What the hell do I do now ? :shrug:

Wow some situation! Id give your DH a thick ear first then at school play dumb! Just say he must have overheard something, or you may have said something totally unrelated that he has taken his way. Just put on that really pregnant baby brain face lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->