My husband picked out some baby clothes! Pics!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by Nicoletta89, Nov 17, 2011.

1. Nicoletta89

Nicoletta89 Well-Known Member

I've already bought several things but he hasn't been able to do any baby shopping with me until yesterday because he's been away with work. We went to a few stores and I told him him pick out some stuff he wanted for little lady :) He has suprisingly good taste and actually had fun. Not gonna lie, it made me melt a little seeing him intently searching through racks and racks of baby girl clothes to find the right outfits for his little princess lol :)

[​IMG]

2. BunNtheOven

BunNtheOven Mom Expecting # 2!

awwwwwwww. Mine hasn't pick out clothes yet but we really havent had time to... i can't wait :) i know whenever we walk by them in like target or something a big smile is on his faught and he thinks their adorable haha

3. addie140910

addie140910 Well-Known Member

:) My hubby helped me pick out an outfit for our little one, (helped me decide between two) but hasn't picked one out on his own yet. I cannot wait to see what he comes up with :) <3 My grandma got the baby a onesise outfit for him that says "I love my daddy" and one for me that says "I love my mommy" :) so sweet!

4. Kristin52

Kristin52 Well-Known Member

aww my OH loves shopping for our little boy! he has surprisingly awesome taste in fashion. :p and your did great! cute outfits! LOVE that hat!

5. jenniferttc1

jenniferttc1 mommy of 1 baking #2

We are having a little boy, so my husband picks out the ugliest outfits! lol he wants to buy anything thats camo. Also loves anything that says how handsome daddy is on his outfit. ha ha

6. Nicoletta89

Nicoletta89 Well-Known Member

Hahah! My hubs is Army and we've both agreed that anything camo or 'army brat' is off limits!!! Lol! No doubt we'll still get army themed stuff from extended family and friends though :p

7. jenniferttc1

jenniferttc1 mommy of 1 baking #2

Ha ha, I've never been a fan of camo really. Poor little boy already has camo overhauls, onieses, and stretch pants :wacko::wacko:

8. Jaylynne

Jaylynne Well-Known Member

Aww! After finding out the gender last week, DH went out and bought the cutest coming home outfit for Liam. It's a blue long sleeve onesie, darker blue pants and an adorable striped vest with a penguin on the one side. Absolutely love it. He also got a bib that said "if you think I'm cute, you should see my dad"

9. kate1984

kate1984 Expecting a Princess

Bless him! He has great taste, I really love the 3rd onesie along in the pic!!!!!