My inches:(

Callie-xoxox

Mummy Of Lyrik<3
Reaction score
I went for my gym sign up today and it was so good I got a really good plan.
And I am so excited to start. They took my weight and my inches.
Made m pretty upset. I knew my weight but I have no idea what my inches would be.

Here we go:

bust=38 3/4 ( my boobs are huge I am nursing)
waist=37 1/2
hips=43 1/2
thigh=25 1/2

Body fat %=35.5%
Lean body%=38.5%

Weight=163.8lb

In six week is my weight in, I am hoping to have lost
6 pounds.

I hope I can do it!!

My goals:
By April + lost 30 Lbs
and down to 25% body fat.

Hope it goes well! I was 33% body fat when I started at the gym, not sure what it is now but it came as quite a shock! What sort of exercise at the gym are you doing? Just remember that you put on muscle weight if you use the weights machines a lot, in my first month I lost 4lbs in fat but gained 2lb in muscle :dohh:
:flower:

Hope it goes well! I was 33% body fat when I started at the gym, not sure what it is now but it came as quite a shock! What sort of exercise at the gym are you doing? Just remember that you put on muscle weight if you use the weights machines a lot, in my first month I lost 4lbs in fat but gained 2lb in muscle :dohh:
:flower:

It was a huge shock I did now know I was this out of shape I did just have Lyrik six week ago but still made me upset.

I am going 4 days a week.
I am doing one day with a treadmill its a class and its soo good
I am doing a speed zone class and its 30 minutes on 5 machines/ wights.
and an other class on just weights
the last day I am just doing what ever I feel like doing.

Today I did the treadmill class and it was so good I worked really hard and pushed myself really hard.

Hope it goes well! I was 33% body fat when I started at the gym, not sure what it is now but it came as quite a shock! What sort of exercise at the gym are you doing? Just remember that you put on muscle weight if you use the weights machines a lot, in my first month I lost 4lbs in fat but gained 2lb in muscle :dohh::flower:
:nope:

can I ask how was this measured???

it is a myth that women can gain so much muscle in a short period of time.

We do not have enough testosterone to build that amount of muscle so quickly.

Only if you lift VERY heavy weights every day, take anabolic steroids and protein supplemets will you gain significant muscle!

good luck with your weight loss
xxx

Hope it goes well! I was 33% body fat when I started at the gym, not sure what it is now but it came as quite a shock! What sort of exercise at the gym are you doing? Just remember that you put on muscle weight if you use the weights machines a lot, in my first month I lost 4lbs in fat but gained 2lb in muscle :dohh::flower:
:nope:

can I ask how was this measured???

it is a myth that women can gain so much muscle in a short period of time.

We do not have enough testosterone to build that amount of muscle so quickly.

Only if you lift VERY heavy weights every day, take anabolic steroids and protein supplemets will you gain significant muscle!

good luck with your weight loss
xxx

Maybe I'm just manly :haha: I do weights every other day for an hour so I was expecting a muscle gain. I had a InBody scan, where it analyses your body composition. In the first one my skeletal muscle mass was 24.7kg, and a month later 25.3kg (my overall weight is around 65kg). I think my conversion was a bit out to lbs :blush: But it shows a gain anyway, dont know what skeletal muscle is in the whole scheme of things (looked it up on Wikipedia but tooo confusing for this time of night!). Hope that helps! :flower:

I use to play soccer and I gained a lot of muscle when I played. when I started I wad 125 and after I was 135 and I was in great shape. I just gained muscle. But I was also 16 and very very active. I wish it was still that easy to get in shape.
Today I did a great work out!

But the bad thing was that
Mc Donald's right now has 99cent cheese burgers!! and icecream cones:(
its so hard not to eat it.

In the next few days I am going to go buy a pair of jeans but get then 2 sizes to small
they will be my goal!!!!! to fix into them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->