My incision opened :(

sweetlexy12

Reaction score
i had a c section done abotu 12 days ago ,while i was in the hospital i had a big bump below my belly button and i asked the nurse what it was and it did hurt a bit but she and others thought it was just swelling well and they didnt tell me it could of been this other thing i forget what they call it sorry but while i was tending with my new born baby i felt this really warm feeling down there so i checked and it was bleeding , so i woke up my oh and told him and he called 911 and they came right away , i was so scared :( just wondering how long the bleeding will last for , hope there is someone that has been through this or knows about it , i have gone to my doctors and now im making a appointment tomorrow with the surgen who operated on me !! i think they should of gotten her too look at me when i went there on tuesday

Oh my, i'm so sorry you had to go through that! Did they say it opening had anything to do with the bump you had? I had a c-section too almost a year ago but it healed fine, I wish I could help you more!

I had bumps with mine too, I asked the doctor about it. He said that when they stitch your uterus back up, they don't stitch it completely. The put them about a 1/2 inch apart and let the rest heal. So there should be bumps going across your incision. That explains the bumps but I don't know anything about it bleeding :( I'm sorry, I think I'd probably take a panic attack if that happened to me.

they cant stictch it back up because they want it to flow out i guess , well it pissed me off that they wouldnt at least tell me that it could burst right ...it was scary , all they told me was that it was swelling then when it happened they told me some doctor lingo name for it lol i forget what its called , its still bleeding but not as much , she is doing great and now its mamma's turn to get better !!! i never had a big surgury before so im all new to this and thanks girls for talkign to me , it helps !! the incision it self is healing but its just the open part where its draining has to heal !!

oh my, poor you :hugs: my c-section scar became infected and a part of it opened and had to let what was in there out, but it was fluid and puss, took about 10days to start to heal and the infection took a white to go, never as yours is sweetie :hugs: i do hope it heals soon :hugs: x x

there is no puss coming out on mine i guess , i had it open on tuesday !!! i had a shower today and after it seemed to slow down , if i am doing to much walking and bending it seems to leak more

i remember this about doing too much, i had a haemorrhage for down below not my scar and they said doing to much made it worse but still its hard with a new baby, hope you feel better soon, it will pass sweetie, it just sucks whilst its getting better :hugs: x

:hug: Wish I could help more but I honestly know nothing about c-sections. Just didn't want to read and run - Get well soon! :hugs:

its still coming out pretty good once i lay down to change the dressing , but i guess thats normal ??? i cant wait for it to stop draining , i hope the doctors know what they are talking about because its my body and i just had a new baby and i want to be able to do more with her and i know it takes time to heal after a c section but now with the incision opened how long now ??? my stomach hurts a bit today but it could be from the pills they are giving me or from the surgury i dont know , but to go wait to see a doctor could be a long time

usually a scar will come open if there is infection there which would have to be treated with antibotics or it won,t heal , i had my 4th c section in october & mine healed fine . violet

now there is red around my incision , but i called my doctor and the nurse said if i dont have a fever dont worry !! how am i not going too lol , i got my period i believe and well it stopped for a couple days when from brown to really heavy dark red color and clumps are coming out , i mentioned that too to the nurse and she said not to worry , i go see my gyno on the 18th for my post pardon !!!

My wound opened to i still have a little trouble with it now. i hope it all gets sorted soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->