My Interview

Stef

Mummy to Olivia & PG #2
Reaction score
Soo.. after all my nerves etc I have had my Interview for Customer Service Representative.

I'm not sure ive got it to be honest but i tried my best and i can always hope hey.

It was a bloody experiance. I had to have a tour of the site, a role play, a PC test and then last but not least an interview.

Was probably one of the scariest interviews i ever had in my life to be honest.

Pleasssse give me the job! lol :mail:
I hate waiting!!!:coffee::shipw:

(just thought i'd let ya's know how it went

Oooh good luck hun, i have everything crossed for you
gotta be careful or i'll fall over :)

Good luck hun .. really hope you get it. I know interviews are scary but at the end of the day if you dont get it its their loss and there is obviously something better waiting for you round the corner. Thats what i always think aswell and seeing as i am going back to interviews myself i completely sympathise with you on the waiting.

Good luck again .. everything crossed for you :hugs:

xxx

Goodluck hunni ....

Really hope you get the job, fingers and toes crossed for you and chin up!!

xxx

Oh fingers and toes crossed hun.

Did they say if they would get back to you either way, or when you will be notified?

Soo.. after all my nerves etc I have had my Interview for Customer Service Representative.

It was a bloody experiance. I had to have a tour of the site, a role play, a PC test and then last but not least an interview.

BabyBean,

Sounds like a bit of an ordeal, what company was it for, do you know how many other candidates there were?

I had an interview with Honda and this was done on three seperate days;
  1. Phsychomteric Testing
  2. Managerial Meeting
  3. Technical review
I had to wait a month for an answer as they were deliberating. I was too good for the job (not intended to be bragging or big headed!) I applied for (although the job I applied for was not the one they were offering - BLOODY AGENCIES) and they were trying to find something else for me.

Interviews can be very scarey but can help you improve if theygive you constructive advise if you aren't successful.

GOOD LUCK!!!

Paul

I think they will notify me either way to be honest.

It was for Orange, Other half works there and says they are trying to get people in and started asap cos there well under staffed for summer.

Any way... If I don't get it... ill try and try again!!

I'm determined to get a new job

Dont blame you after what you said in the other post you made! Good luck!

https://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k245/t0yboy/remoteImage-1.jpg

https://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k245/t0yboy/remoteImage-2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"