My journey, so far!

hoptingfor3

Mom to three girls :)
Reaction score
Here is my journey so far :)

For Christmas, my mom bought our family membership to a local YMCA. On January 15 i started my new lifestyle and began working out before work and trying to keep to 1200 calories a day or less. As of a week ago i was down to 169.5 where i had started at 187! Every day i did something different. 2x a week i would user the elliptical 2x a week use the treadmill, then get on an exercise bike one day. I have found i love running and hope to run a 5k by this summer. Also thought about taking a spin class.

I have had a minor setback the last week or so as i had oral surgery to remove my wisdom teeth and have gained about 2-3 pounds due to the pain meds and not being able to work out. I am not going to let it get me down though!

I learned i can run 1.25 miles at once without stopping which is huge for me and that means more to me than the weightloss itself. I also crave going to the gym and feel like I am missing something when i dont!

We bought some Biggest Loser cookbooks and have been eating more whole foods and i would love to have some buddies to compare recipes and experiences with!

Congrats to all you ladies on your journeys as well!

Well done! I have lost over 20lbs and have about 7lb to go, been hard but worth it! Keep going!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->