My Journey ttc my rainbow baby...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilegg2014

Reaction score
Hello ladies!

I am still not pregnant. I have been trying with my OH for a few months now and it seems like forever and still no rainbow baby!
I was on the depo injection from April to July and my cycles have been completely out of whack! I've had a 46 day cycle and then it jumped right down to a 25 day cycle. Does anybody know why this is? My LMP was the 12th of this month which means I am 15dpo. I haven't been doing OPKS, charting etc because I feel that if I do, I will just over stress and it will take even longer!
Anyway, I am on CD 15 and it feels like my nipples are on fire! Does this mean I have ovulated? I have been taking pregnacare TTC and Evening primrose oil. If anyone can help, will be much appreciated! Need some buddies.
Thanks ladies!!

hi hun, this is the waiting to try board so you might have more luck posting on the TTC board
i do know what you mean about not wanting to use opks and that so not to stress to much over it but maybe it would help you understand your out of whack cycles a bit more? hope you get it sorted, that depo is a nightmare! :flower:

Thread closed as you have opened the same thread in ttc :flower:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012