my June baby was a July 4th baby!

kimmy04

Reaction score
Hi ladies just wanted to let everyone know my boy arrived July 4th at 10:43 pm! I was in labour for about 23 hours, got stuck at 6 cm for quite a long time! I had every intention of getting an epidural but the nurses were amazed at how well I was handling the pain so kept putting it off. I managed to stay at home until 5:30 pm then went to the hospital where they checked me and I was 6cm. A few hours later they checked again and I was at 7, progressing slowly. 5 mins after that check I was screaming for an epidural and saying I needed to push and they told me not to and it would still be a few hours. I couldn't control it, so she checked me again and I was 10 cm. By the time the doctor got to the room his head was out. He was born in 5 minutes!! They couldn't believe how fast it went. And I had no tears and no stitches!! My son weighed a healthy 8 lbs 4 oz and 20 I nches long. He is breastfeeding really really well and sleeps a lot!! Such a perfect baby I am so in love!!!

Congratulations :) That's great news! You must be so brave for coping without an epidural.

Ah congrats on ur little baby boy!!! What have u called him? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"