My Kitty & Our Tree

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
We have a tree that has the ends sprayed so it looks like snow! Quite nice but find our kitty occasionally has a white face :roll: Little habit of going under the tree & playing! But then she moved onto standing on the sofa as it's inbetween my 2 sofas & seeing if she can knock the decs off :roll: BUT thats not good enough this evening I found her IN my tree - Yip half way up in the middle of the flaming tree! Little moo!!

How do your pets react to your crimbo tree or just not bothered?

I dont have any pets! So i cant answer Q, but i thought how cute the kitty sounds awwwww.

Brian has our tree over every other day. Not content with just patting the baubles he has to climb on top of the telly and launch himself at it! :roll: :D

I have a Yorkie - a highly strung one of that, she just shakes constantly at the tree. Bless :D

Awwwwwwwwwwww :lol:

My cat was great with the tree, she would play with the baubles, but that was about it....I will let you know how these little terrors get on :D

PLEASE LET ME SHOW YOU HOW IT IS DONE IN OUR HOUSE! :tease:

https://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m8/Suz_0420/100_2385B.jpg

chloe has everything covered in glitter from my baubles, i started off with a bout 60 baubles(maybe more) and i have about 10 left!! :roll: all which are at the top of the tree rest not 2 b found shes like a magpie for shiny things!! ah well im sure theyll turn up next xmas!!!!

my cats a poof hes scared of the tree :roll: even scared of the hmster in its ball but hes got to go out and catch a big fat scaby pidgon grrrr :lol:

ours climb everything so didnt have a tree last(wasnt worth the hassle!) DH determind to get one this year but i can see it ending in tears!!!!

When my older cat was a kitten we had a real tree and you would have thought she was a decoration as she spent more time up it and in it than anywhere else. She even slept in it. It was a bit of a pain when she knocked it down in the middle of the night once, she set the house alarm off. But neither of the cats will go near the artificial tree.

Wobbles, Sounds like a great photo contest. Get photos of your Kids or Pets cought in the act of vandelizing the Christmas Tree. :lol:

Suz said:
Wobbles, Sounds like a great photo contest. Get photos of your Kids or Pets cought in the act of vandelizing the Christmas Tree. :lol:
My first reaction was to slap her wee bum not grab the cam :lol:

It is funny though when you catch them doing those kinds of things. I know I have to laugh in the ther room when my dog does something bad and gets into trouble.

I have photo's on my Moglie of the Darling Tootsie up a tree, Mine to be precise. He loves climing it, only he's a full grown cat and he's very clumsy. He knocks all the baubles off the tree and then launches himself from the tree onto the floor to chase them. If i could get my pics off the phone i'd post them but it's playing up and i cant download them. I'm gonna knick a friends lead tomorrow and see if i cant get the downlaoded to show you i have piccies :wink:

I have 3 cats, one kitten and an 11 month old. My tree aint gonna be pretty for long

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->