My knees are killing me!!! Anyone else?

Loobyloo30

Mummy to one
Reaction score
I dont know if its the weight of bump but im in absolute agony with my knees!! Whether im sat down or stood up they kill! Hope this goes away after babys here........ its so painful! xx

Yeah. It's probably a combination of relaxin and the pressure that is now on your knees from the belly. I'm sure it will be gone within a week of having your baby. :)

awww hope you feel better soon. I have a old riding injury to my right knee that is extremely painful now becauce of the extra weight etc. so I know how you feel. I am too hoping this goes away soon after birth.

Mine hurt too, I assumed it was because I've become such a fatty. Hopefully they'll get better soon after the birth.

I hope so ladies! I cant even bend down they hurt so badly! Grrrrrrrrrr wheres my baby!! I want him NOW! Lol xx

I had this in my first pregnancy, but not the second. unfortunately the pain didn't go away till my son was 6 months old, a couple of months after I stopped breastfeeding and lost all but 10lb of the pregnancy weight. it was really annoying. hope yours goes away quickly. :)

i keep waking up at night with a severe right knee pain :/ it's been there for about 2 weeks now and if i sit or stand for too long i find it hard to bend it for a while and then it comes back to normal :{ I hope it'll go away soon! and hope that for u toO!

Yes im struggling with it too, i think its a combination of fatness and water, my ankles are suffering too! Im using this gel called perskindol, its made from plant based essential oils, its fab and its helping loads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->