My knees are killing me!!! Anyone else?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by Loobyloo30, Nov 14, 2011.

1. Loobyloo30

Loobyloo30 Mummy to one

I dont know if its the weight of bump but im in absolute agony with my knees!! Whether im sat down or stood up they kill! Hope this goes away after babys here........ its so painful! xx

2. xdxxtx

xdxxtx NTNP

Yeah. It's probably a combination of relaxin and the pressure that is now on your knees from the belly. I'm sure it will be gone within a week of having your baby. :)

3. Loobyloo30

Loobyloo30 Mummy to one

I hope your right! They hurt soooooo much :-( xx

4. _Elizabeth_

_Elizabeth_ Well-Known Member

awww hope you feel better soon. I have a old riding injury to my right knee that is extremely painful now becauce of the extra weight etc. so I know how you feel. I am too hoping this goes away soon after birth.

5. charlie1510

charlie1510 Well-Known Member

Mine hurt too, I assumed it was because I've become such a fatty. Hopefully they'll get better soon after the birth.

6. Loobyloo30

Loobyloo30 Mummy to one

I hope so ladies! I cant even bend down they hurt so badly! Grrrrrrrrrr wheres my baby!! I want him NOW! Lol xx

7. Mary Jo

Mary Jo Mummy to Adam and Joel

I had this in my first pregnancy, but not the second. unfortunately the pain didn't go away till my son was 6 months old, a couple of months after I stopped breastfeeding and lost all but 10lb of the pregnancy weight. it was really annoying. hope yours goes away quickly. :)

8. Gretaa

Gretaa Well-Known Member

i keep waking up at night with a severe right knee pain :/ it's been there for about 2 weeks now and if i sit or stand for too long i find it hard to bend it for a while and then it comes back to normal :{ I hope it'll go away soon! and hope that for u toO!

9. Twinkles

Twinkles Well-Known Member

Yes im struggling with it too, i think its a combination of fatness and water, my ankles are suffering too! Im using this gel called perskindol, its made from plant based essential oils, its fab and its helping loads.