My late birth announcement!!

J

JollynCorey

Corey thomas Rogers was born on the 19th of august 2009 at 7.15am weighing 9lb 10oz... my waters broke on tuesday the 18th at 1pm so went up to the hospital who confirmed and gave me a stretch and sweep as i was 2 days overdue. so i came back home and waited had to phone oh who was on a job which is 5 hours away. about 6pm contractions started every half hour fine not really painful but were all in my back . OH got home at 6.30pm Contractions became every 4 minutes at about 9pm so i bounced on the bith ball went for a walk then about 10.30 i told oh we needed to go to hospital. rang delivery she told me to come in.

got to the hospital and i was 2cm dilated. i could have cried... so went back home and got in the bath which i got stuck in for 2 hours walked up and down. by 4 30 am i was crawling over in pain... so we drove back to the hospital picked up my mum .. and got checked i was 3 cm ... but i was having back labour. so midwife gave me pethidine and put me on a monitor to their horror LO heart rate was 210bpm so i got wheeled into theatre and at 7.15 am corey was born by emergency ceasearean ....

Attachments

• corey 001.jpg
    corey 001.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 50
  • corey 003.jpg
    corey 003.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 75
  • corey 004.jpg
    corey 004.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 48
such a wee cutie :D congratss x

He is way too cute! How do you stop kissing those cheeks?? He's a big boy! My biggest was 9 1/2 pounds... The doc could not believe I did not have gd...nope..just genetics causing those big babies!

haha i know well they told me i was having a 6 lber lol so you can imagine when he came out at 9lb 10 i was so shocked x

He's so gorgeous, well done x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->