My lil miracle - Poppy-Lou's birth story (with pics).x

Your beautiful miracle baby, i'm so happy for you :happydance: x

Sassy congratulations!!!! I can't tell you how happy I am for you, you both really really deserve this gorgeous little girl. Your story had me in tears. I'm so glad she's here safe and sound and you sound like your doing well too!

All best to you both as new parents! Xxx

Shes beautiful. I'm so happy for you and your hubby that everything turned out great! Congrats!

oh my gosh sounds SO SCARY!!!!!!!!! I'm so sorry it was so traumatic, but good job hun and I'm so proud of you guys! So lovely you finally have your forever baby. she is so beautiful, great job hun!!!!!!

Glad your forever baby came home safely. Congratulations. xx

My gosh what a dramatic birth story!! I am so glad little poppy is here safely, what a scare you had. I had the drip and although Luca did well in the contractions they are still so intense so I can understand why they could have been too much for little poppy.

She's gorgeous xx

awe sweetie....I'm so sorry about your birth experience. That would have been so scary!! I am so glad you are both doing ok, and you have your little princess!! :hugs:

OMG I burst into tears when she crashed. Well done Sass she is beautiful!

Congratulations :hugs: soo glad everything was well in the end.. well done :) x

Congrats Sassy you are brave indeed. What a beautiful baby you have. I wish your family well.

Your birth story made me cry my eyes out. What an amazing little girl you have :)

ok, how the heck do you find time to still get on bnb all the time?? lol! Kash is over 4 months, and I still can't find it :wacko: How is my little poppy doing? I'm going to have to show Kash pictures of the little princess :)

I hope you are doing well hun and enjoying motherhood :hugs:

oh sweetie, what a roller coaster ride you have been on! Well Done!!!! She's absolutely gorgeous, you have every right to be as proud as can be!!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->