My little angel.. and trying for a sibling for my angel

MummyMandi

pregnant with 4th miracle
Reaction score
Hello ladies..
Ok so my names mandi
and me and my partner are trying for our second child.
on Saturday 25Th September this year.
i gave birth to the most beautiful little angel i have ever layed my eyes on at 39 weeks of pregnancy. she had beautiful black hair and big eyes and she weighed 8.13 and had the most beautiful features and hands.. and our little Scarlett Rose was sleeping...
and our worlds completely fell apart and life will never ever ever be the same again.
the only thing that is giving us hope is trying for scarletts brother or sister .
we want to give Scarlett one of Lifes most precious gifts...
a sibling!

and to be honest its the only thing keeping me sane.

so i have just started charting ...
and i think i know what im doing does this chart look right to you..
im only half way through and i think i have just ovulated

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/329fa0

your replies would mean so so much to me !
thank you so much!
This means more to me than you know <3
Mandi.
Baby Dust to all ! <3 :flower:

So sorry for your loss Mandi,can't imagine the pain you're going through.I've never charted before so can't comment on your chart.:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I'm so sorry you lost your perfect little angel girl. She sounds so beautiful. :hugs:

Your chart looks a bit erratic right now but still keep temping every morning before you get up and about (first thing you do before even getting out of bed) and make sure it's about the same time everyday to get the most accurate readings and chart. At the end of the month even if there are some bumps and ups and downs right now there should be an overall pattern that will show you when you ovulated (I'm guessing you might have already ovulated on Day 15 from the looks of it but it has to be confirmed by at least 3 high temps in a row to be sure.)

Good luck on your quest for a brother or sister for your angel. :dust:

o gosh im soooooooooooooooooo sorry for your loss :(
Cant imagine :hugs: :(

Im not sure about the fertility calender huni, im using ovulation strips atm so maybe give them a try?
Long as your having sex 3-4 times a week to make sure theres always a fresh batch of sperm there and , lay down after sex to let sperm swim up, and a healthy diet then Its all we can do :)

i wish you all the best of luck and plenty baby dust to you!!!

I am so, so sorry for your loss :hugs: I can't even imagine what you have been through.

I agree with grandbleu, your chart does look quite erratic. Keep at it darling, I am pretty sure it is going to take a while for your temps to stabilise.

xx

So sorry for your loss.
Im no chart expert, but with your EWCM, i could say you Od on day 15. Your temps arent really telling me anything though.
Good luck in making a sibling for Scarlett.
:dust:
xx

Ah hun I am so sorry for your loss your little girl sounds amazing, I cant imagine the heartache you are going through losing her.
Sorry i dont chart either, I hope you get a sibling for yout daughter soon.
xx

i have no idea about charting,I amjust using strips and a microscopebut just wantedto send someBIG HUGS to you and your DH, good luck, I hopeyou get a sticky one soon!xx

everyonee!!!
we are going to be blessed with our second child we are going to have a sibling for our angel Scarlett Rose!

https://img510.imageshack.us/i/bfpbfp.jpg/
https://img405.imageshack.us/i/faintbfp.jpg/
see it???
Yayyyyy
Baby dust to all <3
Mandi.!!

Thank you god!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations! I couldn't see the line on the photos you posted because there was a glare and they were a bit blurry but the most important is that you are seeing them at your home. Wonderful news and a happy and healthy 9 months to you.

Oh Mandi!
Congratulations Hun!
Im so happy for you and your OH. It is wonderful that you are going to have a sibling for Scarlett Rose.
Heres to a happy and healthy 9 months, and a healthy baby.
Keep in touch
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"