My little bundle arrived on her due date

Toes_crossed

Reaction score
Hello All,

After posting my "is this it" thread on Friday it became apparent I was definitely in labour :) Well my beautiful little girl arrived at 5.08 on Saturday after a long and hard 36 hour labour weighing a respectable 6lb 13oz.

My birth was nothing like how i'd planned, I ended up having water, gas and air pethidine and an epidural for pain relief (had hoped for a water birth) but hey, that's the way it ended up and I wouldn't change it now as my little girl is absolutely perfect.
Unfortunately she was laying back to back and after pushing for 2 hours it became clear she wasn't coming out without some assistance so I ended up having a vontouse delivery.
I'm still feeling abit battered and bruised but today I feel more human than yesterday so it can only get better.

Jasmine Louise is feeding well and coming along beautifully, Thanks to all those that supported me through my pregnancy. Good luck ladies and I hope you all have quick, trauma free births :hugs:

I will post a longer birth story when I feel more up to reliving it ;) I can't seem to post photos but will as soon as computer stops mucking around!!

xxx

Congratulations, aww can't wait to see some pics :D

Well done you and congratulations!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back