My little bundle of joy has arrived:-)

shareema

Reaction score
Gave birth the 23/10/10 at 15:05. Was very weird because I was in labour for about 16hrs but did not realise it.
I explain: Friday I had some contractions every 30 then 20 mns but went to bed. Then during the night it got intense every 10 mns and we went to the hospital at 5.30. Arrived at the hospital and was told I was not in labour and to go back home if the contractions got so intense that I could not speak between them or if waters break.
Then I went home and tried to sleep through them with a hot water bottle. Then it got so bad I could not believe it but I could still speak and walk so did not think it was advanced. And then my water broke and we took a cab straight away.Arrived at the hospital and was really truly in such a pain and the rest of my waters broke.
Was assessed in the delivery room and the midwife said:"You're having a baby, push!" I was fully dilated and did not realise. :cloud9:I pushed 4*5 times(20 in total), had a small episiotomy and she was out. She was out in about 15 mns. I did not have time for pain relief and I'm very happy it went this way but I almost had her at home:)). Thank God for all.:happydance:

Congrats hun :hugs: How much did your LO weigh? Have you chosen a name for her yet? X

Welcome to the world Ashareela.

V xxxx

aww our baby's share their birthday :)

welcome to the world ashareela!

God I hope my birth story goes like yours!! I should be so lucky lol.. Congrats!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->