My little Emmunah!

dnlfinker

Reaction score
Today is my official due date. My little angel really made sure that i spent it with. Her sister and let day day be easy on me. I would never forget my dear little girl, but really appreciate it! I wrote her a letter few days ago that i was waiting to share.

For those that read on facebook, i am sorry for repeating!
Here it goes..........

This week you were suppose to be born, but before we got a chance to meet,
You became an angel. Everyday i pray for you my little one till the day we reunite. Our life feels
So incomplete without you, we will never forget you till we get a chance to hold you in our arms again.You were so tiny , so precious yet you managed to turn our life upside down. We wish to wake up from the dream now, but you are now in the hands of God and thats the reality we face for the rest of our lifes.Thank you for watching over us and your big sister!

We will never forget you, we will never forsake you! You became an angel baby because God wanted you with him ! God chose to take you but, my angel baby you will always be,
in my heart forever, forever a part of me

:nope::cry::baby::blush:

Thinking of you all today and sending big hugs too xxx

Beautiful words. Thank you for sharing them. Sending lots of love your way on such a difficult day :hugs:

that's beautiful Natalie :hugs:
Emmunah is lucky to have such a loving mommy xxx

It is beautiful, Nat.. I am so sorry for your loss of Emmunah:cry: I am so happy your day went smoothly and gentle. I pray and pray 2012 will be a great year for us all. Thinking of you and your precious angel. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Beautiful words to a beautiful angel :hugs: thinking of you today xxx

Thanks for sharing, your words are truly heart felt by all of us.

BMR3

That's lovely, Nat. I'm glad the day went how you wanted it to. Here's to 2012, I hope it's a great one for all of us. xxx

Natalie... How beautiful and thank you for sharing.... Sending LOTS of loves to you and your precious lil one:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->