• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My little girl is a woman....

Mervs Mum

Doula & Mum of 3!
Reaction score
:(

She started her period this morning....:cry:

I have been in hospital since thursday night with suspected appendicitis so I wasnt here. :( Hubby sorted her out and then they rang me but I just wish I had been there. I was pretty scared when I got mine even though I was ready for it - its still a shock.

So 2 weeks after her 14th birthday and less than 7 wks after her sister was born, she is now able to make me a Grandma....:shock:...:cry:....:rofl:...:argh:...:hissy:

x

Last bit made me chuckle lol

:hugs:

:hugs:

I think Granny Lisa will still wait a tad...

Can you picture it??!!! Hell nooooooooo..... :shock:

Aww bless her.:hugs:

I can still remember Kayleigh (she was very early) starting hers. She was at her Dad's and I felt really helpless. It hadn't even crossed my mind as I had been 16 when I had started mine, but she only 11. She was fine with it and her Dad managed to sort her out with everything she needed.

It's hard when you're not there for your daughters big milestones, but there'll be plenty more.:hugs:

Aww bless
I don't think it will be long before My Emily starts
Anthony is dreading it more than me :rofl: mine and her hormones flying about

aww bless her i remeber my first one i was 11 and it was really scary x

glad to hear ur ok though x granny lisa

Aww bless her, Glad that she was able to go to her dad tho, how does she feel about it? :hugs:

I totally forgot about your other little girl and thought you meant hebe :|:| :rofl:

I will never forget my first one both my parents gave me 100$ lol it didnt work the second time around though hahah

Aww bless her, Glad that she was able to go to her dad tho, how does she feel about it? :hugs:

She's really close to my hubby which is wonderful especially as he's not her biological Dad.

We kind of made light of it saying we hoped that she'd be grumpy 1 week in 4 now instead of all the time! I'm seriously hoping it helps with her moodiness - she's been in a state of permanent PMT for about 2 yrs now!! :rofl:

I totally forgot about your other little girl and thought you meant hebe :|:| :rofl:

I knew someone would....had to be you.....:kiss:

glad to hear ur ok though x granny lisa

Watch it Claire!!! :trouble: xx

Aw bless her, i'm sure she won't make you a granny too soon!! lol x

aww bless her, so wonderful your DH and her are so close x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members