• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My little girl is a woman....

:hugs: kinda dreading this myself :( every time my dd comes up to me I'm half expecting it to be 'that' convo:dohh:

I remember starting mine...had to talk to my nan about it because my mum was at work. Was so embarrassed! xx

Congrats Emily!

BTW, does she know that you broadcast it to the world? LOL

my mom cried when i got my period lol

:lol: I cried when I started mine... Lets hope she waits along time before making you a grandma :hugs:

I cried when i started mine, i was about 8/9 so thought i was dieing though my bits lol, so i didn't no about that kinda thing

Haha, you're not alone Lisa... my oldest started her period this month too... She's almost 13.

I never thought about being able to be gramma. OMG.
:dohh:
:hugs:

I got my first just a week before my 12th bday. My Mom was horrible at telling me anything! I fear to think what would of happened if I did not have a best friend who had hers and told me lots. I am so glad to hear supportive Mothers who talk to their kids! take note all team pink members LOL :)

Awwww its a nice thing, i never told my mum i just went and bought pads etc. Think its quite sad that i didnt now :(

I started mine at 11 about 1 wk after my mum gave me "the talk" but she had said i woul be about 14 so i wasnt happy and thought i wasnt normal so didnt tell anybody

Aww, I was 12 I think. Had a conv with my best friend at the time, which looking back was quite embarassing. It was in detail because I was kinda scared and she didn't start her's until she was like 15, so I think she was...jealous? If that's the right word... =/

Then nicked a load of pads from my mum!!

Scary times.

xx

Eek! I don't even want to think about Anna starting her periods! lol Fortunately we have an 'adopted' family member who is 6 years younger than me, her mother abandoned her :( and she has always been like a member of our closest family. She was living with us for a time and she came on very early (she was 9 - I was 15) so I took her out shopping for some pads (and got some bra's while we were there lol) and basically talked her through it... so I have got some idea of what it may be like - Obviously it is completely different when it is your little girl going through it! haha and as this thread shows I may not even be there when she does start hers...

I started mine when I was at scout camp in lochgoilhead! And had to explain to my (male) scout leader why I could not join in with the water activities!! :hissy: Then he had to take me to the shop so I could get hold of some pads... It was so embarrassing :( I think everyone remembers their first period... It can be so scary and embarrassing! But it soon becomes a normal annoying thing that we all put up with lol

Gah I hope Anna is like me and doesn't get hers till later (I was 14). Not looking forward to it! I don't want her to grow up! :blush:

Had been awaiting the moment for ages when DD started hers, but BOY did it knock me for six!
I felt sooooooooooooooooo depressed and old that day.:rofl:

I started mine whilst on school trip to italy. nitemare! i have no idea why i didnt ask my friends for pads, no instead I went to an italian supermarket and bought pantyliners instead. whoops!! I couldn't read the packaging.

Aw they grow up too fast! I started mine when I was about 10.

Awww bless her, at least she took it well. I cried my eyes out lol I was 14 but was petrified of telling my mum lol, it all worked out for the best in the end though :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->