My little girl is all grown up!

Kimmer

Mummy to a beautiful baby
Reaction score
Two days ago, she could get into the crawling position but could only rock. Yesterday, she took one little 'step' forward then fell over.

Today, she's doing this! And she's 8 months old tomorrow!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGJdnDTf2_g
:cloud9::cloud9:

Awww bless her, so cute!
She was born the same day as my lo.... Can't believe how quickly the last 8 months has flown by! Its scary how big they are now! x

Brilliant! Well done Skye. Next you know she'll be crossing a room in the blink of an eye.

Awww bless her, so cute!
She was born the same day as my lo.... Can't believe how quickly the last 8 months has flown by! Its scary how big they are now! x

I can't believe she's 8 months already! A lady in tesco asked me how old she was, I said '8 months.. no.. uh.. 7? no.. umm..' them my OH said 'she's 8 months!'

I actually had to count because I can't believe it' been that long!

Brilliant! Well done Skye. Next you know she'll be crossing a room in the blink of an eye.

I can't wait for her to be zooming around, but at the same time, I know by this time next week, I'll wish she wouldn't!

Just glad I'm moving out of my second floor flat in two weeks!

Awww bless her, so cute!

I can't believe she's 8 months already! A lady in tesco asked me how old she was, I said '8 months.. no.. uh.. 7? no.. umm..' them my OH said 'she's 8 months!'

Am the same, the weeks are just flying by! It has gone so fast!
They're not little babies anymore!
I sorted out her newborn clothes the other day - so emotional looking back at how small she was!
Happy 8 months old birthday to Skye for tomorrow! Only 4 months until they are one lol!! x

Awww bless her, so cute!

Am the same, the weeks are just flying by! It has gone so fast!
They're not little babies anymore!
I sorted out her newborn clothes the other day - so emotional looking back at how small she was!
Happy 8 months old birthday to Skye for tomorrow! Only 4 months until they are one lol!! x

I want her to be a little baby still! I don't want her to get any bigger now. The thought of her being 1 scares me! I don't want a toddler yet :cry::rofl:

Happy 8 months to your LO too!

Such a clever lil girl. Well done.

My LO went from rocking on all 4's to army crawling. Has been doing this for the past week, I think he is getting there though x

Well done Skye. She's adorable. :kiss:

OT - I love your bouncy chair. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back