My little man arrived :)

carla92

mum to 1 ttc #2
Reaction score
Well only just got round to this my little guy was born on sunday at 6.29 pm weighing 6lb 6oz :)

I had an appointment on friday to be given my induction date due to severe spd. I had a cervix check and was already 1-2cms dilated and favourable for induction so had and sweep and was booked in for wednesday (today) .

I had a show later that day and again at night. I woke at 4:40 am with contractions which were 5 mins apart from the off ! I stated home all day until 7 pm when contractions were 2 mins apart lasting a minute each , I was 3-4cms only and they asked me to stay in overnight on the ward, I decided would rather be at home. I slept 8 hours waking only 9 times in pain (strange I know lol )

once awake sunday morning at 10:00 I was having regular contractions again which got more intense and eventually cam 2 mins apart. I left for the hospital at 2.00 pm I had no pain releif for the entire labour not even gas and air . I was 4-5cms and taken to delviery. at 4.30 they broke my waters as i was stuck still at 4-5 cms. my lil guy arrive at 6.29 pm after only 19 mins of pushing ! no stitches and only 1 internal tear and 1 laceration as she called it on my labia :D :thumbup:

SORRY if I have bored you all with my lil birth story lol

Attachments

• DSC01672.jpg
    DSC01672.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 76
  • DSC01676.jpg
    DSC01676.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 70
  • DSC01674.jpg
    DSC01674.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 76
  • DSC01683.jpg
    DSC01683.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 68
Huge congrats!!! Well done!!!

Awww he is gorge, congrats hun. Can't believe you did it with no pain relief!!! xxx

Never bored by these stories! :hugs: well done you! He is lovely, congratulations! Xx

Oh wow! Congrats!! Very handsome little guy!! And well done!! U love reading inspiring birth stories!

Congratulations honey!! What a great birth story!! Hooray for no stitches! I hope I don't have to have any stitches with this pregnancy! They hurt!! Lol! He's absolutely darling!! :hug:

What a sweet baby! Congrats hun and well done!

No such thing as boring birth story, thanks for sharing. Congratulations he is such a handsome little man:flower:

waw! no pain killers. Great job mama. I can see daddy is very proud.
Congratulations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->