My little video :)

oOKayOo

Reaction score
I made this video its just a couple of photoes and videos of the first year of my daughters life.. i just re watched it and was crying :blush: the time goes so fast doesnt it!

I thought id share as it makes me smile :)

https://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=mGrzoCh71T4

Aww thats a beautiful keepsake, Carley is so cute! Songs really lovely too x

awwww such a fab idea, and how gorgeous is ur little girl, x

aw that is sooo lovely, she is beautiful. that song is so sweet as it was playing summer was just falling asleep in my arms ang it actually bought a tear to my eye. i want to make one, how did u do it.

what a beautiful little girl. and she looks so happy. that has really brightened my day :D
xx

aww thats lovely i was thinking of doing one myself the other day, can you tell me how you do it is there a website you can do it on ? xx

The website to do it is on the end of the video.

And wow, that brought a tear to my eye, she's so beautiful and so happy, she just seems to light up the room. <3

Didnt relise this had been dragged back up! Thanks for the comments girls , i well up every time i watch it,
And for the girls that wanted to know where to do it its 'one true media'

x x

That made me cry too! So gorgeous...she really is beautiful!! Love the video clip with the ice cream! And the photo with the balls! :D x

omg that made me cry, not a little bit but a lot!!! sorry, think its just wanting our bubba so much now!! she's lovely i especially loved the first few of her smiling! and the ice cream ones and her laugh is adorable! she's so precious!! xxx

That is beautiful. I have a couple of these. That song is beautiful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->