My LO asked to use the potty!! :D

sue_88

Reaction score
We've been doing some casual potty training, mostly with No. 2!

She has got excellent speech and knows exactly what and where her potty is, and knows about number 2 etc so we've managed to catch quite a few of those when I've noticed she's started trying to go.

But tonight she was in the bath, stood up and said "wee wee" and pointed to her potty, then I asked her if she would like a wee wee and she said yes, so I got her out, sat her down and she went wee wee!!!! :happydance:

I'm so proud, she's really understanding the urge, and now that she understood to ask to go :) very happy Mummy with a very clever baby! :D

I'm hoping after Xmas to knuckle down and have her trained by 18m like my Mum did with me & my sister.

Go baby!! :happydance:

Wow that's really good!!
When my son does a poo he hides under the table and then goes to the nappy bag and takes me a new nappy haha.
I'm starting to think I should maybe give it a go but I'm not going to lie I think I might put it off for a bit longer as I don't think I'm ready for the hassle just yet.
well done Millie

Yay! Violet was basically potty trained by 18 months, but hit a regression shortly before a month long vacation which meant we went quite a bit backwards. She got back on track at about 23 months and is now out of diapers during waking hours , at 2. Don't be surprised if you hit a few bumps at this age. Don't let those bumps stop you, either ;) Congrats and I hope your good fortune continues.

Wow that's great! You must be very proud of her! Well done Millie!! :D

That's fab, well done. My DS is nearly 2 1/2 and we've started potty training properly today and I can't exactly say it's going well :-( I think I'll be starting a new thread for some advice once I've got the house back in order this evening!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->