My Lo is 7 months old now is it ok to give him Fish?

dollych

Reaction score
I've read different things on the net about what age you can feed your baby Fish. I only visit my Hv next week so would like to know if i can give my baby fish this week??. Some sites say 7 months onwards and others say 9 months.
I've got the Anabel Karmel books and it has a fish pie recipe but states says 7-9 months!!!.
I have bought the fish from the supermarket today and don't want to waste it!!!. x

I started giving Omar fish at 7 months. If there are no allergies in the family it should be fine. xx

Ellie had fish (cod and tuna) at 6 months, HV said it was fine :thumbup:
As long as its cooked through and there are no allergys in your family should be fine :flower:

really....we were giving LO fish at 6mths too... I didn't know that and she is my second, I thought the usual culprits off bounds for a while were just prawns and too much tuna....she loves a fish pie.

No worries about fish I think seafood (shrimp, lobster, crab etc.) is a bigger concern - not sure when you can give those.

Dean had been getting fish (sole, salmon, tuna, cod) since 7mos.

I was wondering about this too. I wanna try kent on fish finger and other finger foods etc, good question:):thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->