My Lovely Boy

Layla

Reaction score
I got Adams final jabs today, He is really late having them becase he was in hospital, but now hes finaly up to date, 3 at the same time is way to much tho i think, bless him :(

I also got him weighed, hes 21 weeks and 17lbs 8oz.

Very pointless and random post but im so proud of him, The HV today said he has gained all of his weight back after being ill and is now on an even line with everything :D

x

Poor mite! Atleast they're over and done with. Glad he has put his weight on too.

Awww glad he's doing well. Hope hes not too grouchy for you after the jabs.

Awwww thats great hun :D

I couldn't take Caitlin for her jabs *wimp* but on her last lot (the 3) I had to *gulp* they put me at the other side of the room with a pnd questionaire lol

Awww i hate the jabs i hate the look Rio gave me with her last jabs, it really upset me!

Adams sounds like hes doin really well!
xxx:hug:

aww glad he is better now and putting on the weight again. Poor little mites three jabs at once, u can ask for them sperate but depends on ur doctors some of them charge.

Its amazing we are all still alive with all these jabs that babies have now.

Awwww thats great hun :D

I couldn't take Caitlin for her jabs *wimp* but on her last lot (the 3) I had to *gulp* they put me at the other side of the room with a pnd questionaire lol

i havent taken any of mine for jabs, Charlie and Ethans nan took them for heres, my friend took Coby, and Charlie and Ethans nan works at teh docs, so she has taken Adam for his, Jase took him in for the ones today tho

I stand outside teh door and take them when they come out for cuddles lol

x

I am dreading that bit. My saw my little brother have blood taken from his heel when he was a couple of weeks old and it makes me cry thinking about it!

Its great that Adam is doing so well after being ill. It sounds like he's bounced back brilliantly :)

xxx

awwww big hugs for Adam for being brave and having those nasty jabs.. necessery but yucky... and waahaaay on gaining weight clever boy, mummy's cooking must be yummie XXXX

yeah he loves my cooking so far, sweet spuds are his fave at teh mo, gave him brocoli yesterday, he wasnt that fussed but he still ate it lol stewed peach with oatabix is his all time fave tho :)

Hes not doing to goo this time round, hes upstiars asleep but hes crying and monaing alot in his sleep, its my night too (me and JAse take it in turns) so looks like im not getting much sleep lol

x

aww i hate jab time tylers are next week must get mum to take him lol thats fantastic hes gained weight.

awww poor wee guy hpoe hes ok after them least thats it done with for a while and good hes puttin weight on :D

Ebonii gets her in 3 weeks time :( I havent taken any of mine to get their jags but I have to go to the next lot as everyones busy:hissy: dreading it :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->