• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My meditation journey

jeanyern123

Reaction score
Meditation for an easy labour using hypno birthing. I think mediation is a wonderful tool to help you in life. Hypno birthing is a focused programme for birth well being.

However, even through being engaged with the affirmations, the breathing techniques etc that you receive in hypno birthing, you could essentially begin living your days as a pregnant woman in total awareness and acceptance of baby and your live's as intertwined souls, as the formidable mother and child, as natural and beautiful beings. Not just having an easy labour but easy pregnancy and easy life.

It's like a chain of events, first I meditated on birth, then my unborn baby, pregnancy, motherhood, my husband, relationships, family, home etc etc Since realising this and meditating this way my life has become much more simpler, slowed down and I am a much more calmer and happier person.

During meditation, I have come to realise baby will come when she's ready and I will not pressure her with my expectations and that she isn't a possession. And still lots of realisations occur everyday. I just keep breathing deeply and remind myself that baby loves me and I love her.

Maybe you'll just use meditation for labour, maybe you'll take it further as I have... Whatever your journey, have a enjoyable one :)
Love n light xxJ
:kiss:

Thanks you for your kind and affirming words. I think a lot of mothers forget the connection that we have with our children. We are able to sync our bodies and allow the birth process to happen. Yes it is painful, but through that pain the most beautiful of things can occur. For some people it may seem silly to suggest “breath through it” but those are the people that do not realize the amount of power in our breaths. When we breath consciously, our babies can relax and do what they are supposed to do. The birth process is less stressful on them, which makes it easier on us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->