My mind is playing tricks on me!

SDizzie

Reaction score
Hello ladies! I am new here so i will tell you a little about myself. My husband and I have been ttc #1 for a year and a half now which is driving me crazy taking so long but i have faith that it will happen. My husband just got back from a deployment in Afghanistan so we are on cycle #3 ttc since he has been back. AF has always been irregular for me up until mid deployment...thats when she started coming like clockwork. I am currently 10 dpo(i did opk) and I have been having spotting only when i wipe since 6 dpo and my nipples are so tender and sensitive which is weird because my nipples never get that way. Also i have been getting these pinching feelings in my abdomen(left side) since 6dpo which is when the spotting started and I only have that occasionally when i wipe.
If you have any advise on whats going on I would really appreciate it!

Also i took 3 hpt today(i know, 10 dpo is very early to be testing but i couldnt resist) and i see the start of two lines but i think its just my mind playing tricks on me or maybe its evap linespg test.jpg

Hello and welcome xx

I'm not sure if I can see anything but good luck :hugs:

Hello, hope your well? I'm not sure i can see anything from the tests but from what you have said it sounds like possible implantation spotting and pains which is normal. Keep an eye on it and test again when your due on. Keeping fingers crossed for ya x

Thank everyone for welcoming me! Today has been a hard day. I just found out that another friend is expecting. Just want to cry

hi. :hi:
being in the military or a spouse to a military member can defiantly add a whole new challenge, and i know the feeling. maybe it's just to early for a positive reading. try to relax, and give it a few more days. Best of luck to you and your family!!

https://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l634/hakunamatata2012/welcome2.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->