My minimal list for Gracie, 5

loeylo

1DD, 1 pup, WTT#2
Reaction score
I’m trying to scale back on Christmas this year. Not for financial reasons, but I’m trying to be more environmentally conscious and also minimise my workload when it comes to tidying up. That being said, until this year we have gone small scale overboard, so I want to make sure Gracie doesn’t notice a difference, therefore if anyone has any ideas of things which would slot in nicely, give me them!

Santa present - giant barbie doll
From us- barbie closet (comes with clothes for her barbies)
Anna dress up costume
Guess who game
Interactive globe
Bracelet
New outfit
Underwear (she’s specifically asked for this )
A few books

still to get - stocking fillers
Good felt tip pens
Bath bomb
Bubble bath
Bag of sweets
Hairband
New hairbrush

her main interests are frozen, unicorns, barbie, mermaids, animals, and basically every other five year old stereotype.

hobbies wise she does gymnastics and loves crafts, nature and swimming. She also loves playing on her tablet and DFs Nintendo switch

Have you thought about a game like 'just dance' for the switch, something you can all play together and have a laugh? Also if she's in to gymnastics how about a rhythmic gymnastics ribbon or ball?

Have you thought about a game like 'just dance' for the switch, something you can all play together and have a laugh? Also if she's in to gymnastics how about a rhythmic gymnastics ribbon or ball?
We have got just dance for the Xbox and she loves it!
We have a border collie pup so anything ribbon or ball like is a no go at the moment still working on controlling the herding instinct! I did think about a gymnastic mat though!

I like the gymnastics mat idea. Does she have something to play music on, maybe a wee speaker for her tablet so she can use her mat outside along with tunes?

I got my girls gymnastics mats from IKEA last year.

Fab list x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->