My mommy noticed!!! Yay!

rjm09

kcm12
Reaction score
Here I was worried that I didn't notice any progress, and it's only been a month since I started me diet and excercising. I haven't weighed on a scale yet, I don't have one, but wanted to wait a few months to use my moms. According to my calorie count site, i've lost 7lbs in 24 days.. My rate is going at 2lb loss per week.

My mom and sis live 2 hrs away. But I still try going every 2-3 wks. My sis has chickens, we go out, pick up supplies and grab a guilty pleasure at Tim Hortons ;) usually my cheddar bagel :D

So my mom mentiones to me today.. that she notices my weight loss! Said she can see it in my face and legs most! Made me happy! She sounds like she's proud of what i'm doing! I'm hoping my mid section is next to get noticed by others, I already feel a difference with pants. It's awesome I can actually talk to her without it being weird! My MIL would try giving me tips or even tell me what to do, all while telling me bout her want to lose weight.. That she's been trying to lose for yrs but keeps gaining! Lol! Then constantly bitches she's fat! Rave!

Can't wait til more time passes, I lose more weight? And more people notice! Feels good! :)

YAY!! Well done!! My 'MIL-to-be' noticed when she visited last time, and told me off as I'm still breastfeeding lol (I'm losing sensibly though).

YAY!! Well done!! My 'MIL-to-be' noticed when she visited last time, and told me off as I'm still breastfeeding lol (I'm losing sensibly though).

I was told by someone i shouldn't be even doing this now, i should wait at least 9m! I'm just walking on a treadmill and changed my diet to healthy eating. I'm not breastfeeding but they didn't care! If it's done slowly, it shouldn't be a problem!

Congrats to you too!

I was told by someone i shouldn't be even doing this now, i should wait at least 9m! I'm just walking on a treadmill and changed my diet to healthy eating. I'm not breastfeeding but they didn't care! If it's done slowly, it shouldn't be a problem!

Congrats to you too!

I had this honey. I lost 30lbs from when my son was born. Including 10lbs pregnancy weight, so 20lbs less than I had been before. I started eating better when he was 4 weeks old, my oh my did I get people having a go at me for it. In my eyes I was just being healthier though!

It's brilliant the first time people notice :) you'll see, it'll start all happening at once now. It kind of goes from nobody noticing - everyone noticing within days! X

awesome and keep at it, great encouragement to stick with it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->