My Mother-In-Law and 2 sister in law’s are starting to make me doubt..

mysteriouseye

Pregnant with No.3
Reaction score
I can’t take this anymore.. I have actually had enough.. For this whole wedding everyone has tried to clam together to try and help me as much as they possibly can.. apart from my h2b’s family .. my dreaded inlaws.

They have done anything in their power to ruin me and stress me out and make me miserable. At first it started out when I asked my younger SIL if she wanted to be a bridesmaid out of respect for my H2B. She is 18 so she is young etc thought it would be nice.. the older almost 30 year old has been married (now divorced and turned lesbian with a child) I have never got along with this SIL she has done nothing but been an absolute thorn in my sight since being together no matter how hard I tried to get along. She pretty much cornered me into a room and made me say yes to having her as a bridesmaid.. my family got pissed off and said I should chose who I want as bridesmaid not be forced into it and told me to take it back… so I did.. I finally stood up for myself.. Which ended in my H2B family coming over and having a massive go at me and screaming at me in my own house. I didn’t want to talk to them ever again.. this was literally weeks after I had Esmee and was recovering from a C-section.. As there were screaming at me I didn’t do anything.. I didn’t defend myself I just cried.. I went to my mums and balled my eyes out.. my mum rung them up and had a massive go at them and things from there lightend a little bit they backed off. Everything went smoothly until I got my younger SIL bridemaid dress.. we got it second hand as did the other bridesmaid… she tried it on and it fitted her perfectly in my opinion.. but to her she complained about the length that it was too short and started throwing a diva wobbler because she said she ‘felt stupid and didn’t want to wear the dress like this’ I said I could add lace to it nearer to the time… well then it has come closer to the wedding and I couldn’t find any lace.. leaving her no option but to wear the dress as it was… this was this first time that my fiancé stuck up for me and told her she would have to wear it whether she liked it or not… but my mother in law is just trying to make any excuse to have a go at me every time I go to hers on a Monday.. today she found out that my older sister in law (who I have now given in and had her as a bridesmaid to keep the peace) will no be coming in the limo but will be driving her car to the venue because there is no space in the limo.. SIL is happy doing this.. but who was moaning to me about it this morning? MIL!!! MIL also had a go at me because for my hen night the mini van to take us out is coming at 18:00 (which she knew about) and young sIL finishes at 17:30 and might no be able to get ready in time (not my problem) she complained that SIL cant come to LO’s birthday party because it was on a Saturday (this was LO actual birthday and I wasn’t changing it for S**T… then she has now tried to have a go at me because Older SIL has not given me money on time for the minibus for hen night on Saturday and I can not guarantee her place… somebody please just shoot me I cant take it anymore

Bloody hell! They sound awful. You are supposed to be enjoying the build up to your wedding but I wouldnt blame you if you were wishing it was over and done with. They sound like a right handful, i think your handling the whole thing really well! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->