my mother taught me

dippy dee

Reaction score
1- my mother taught me to appreciate a job well done - if you are going to kill each other do it outside I’ve just finished cleaning.

2- my mother taught me religion - you had better pray that comes out the carpet.

3- my mother taught me about time travel - if you don’t straighten up I’m going to knock you into next week.

4- My mother taught me logic - because I said so that’s why.

5- my mother taught me more logic - if you fall and break your neck you’re not coming shopping with me.

6- my mother taught me fore sight - make sure you wear clean undies in case you’re in an accident.

7- my mother taught me irony - keep crying and I’ll give you something to cry about.

8- my mother taught me the science of osmosis - shut your mouth and eat your supper.

9- my mother taught me about contortionism - will you look at the dirt on the back of your neck

10- my mother taught me about stamina - you sit there till all your sprouts have gone.

11- my mother taught me about weather - this room looks like a tornado went through it.

12 - my mother taught me about hypocrisy - if I’ve told you once I’ve told you a million times don’t exagerate

13- My mother taught me about the circle of life - I bought you into this world and I can take you out.

14- my mother taught me about behaviour modification - stop acting like your father.

15- my mother taught me about envy - there are less fortunate kids in this world who don’t have wonderful parents like us.

16- my mother taught me about anticipation - just you wait until we get home.

17- my mother taught me about receiving - you are going to get it when we get home.

18- my mother taught me about medical science - if you keep pulling that face it’ll stick like it.

19- my mother taught me telepathy - put your jumper on don’t you think I know when you are cold.

20- my mother taught me humour - when that lawn mower cuts your toes off don’t come running to me.

21- my mother taught me to become an adult - If you don’t eat your veg you’ll never grow up.

22- my mother taught me about my roots - shut that door behind you do you think you were born in a barn?

23- my mother taught me about genetics - You’re just like your father.

24- my mother taught me wisdom - When you get to my age you’ll understand.

25- And my favorite mother taught me justice - One day you’ll have kids and I hope they turn out just like you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->