My movement at 17 weeks and 3 days with triplets feels like...

Gypsy_Punk

Mummy to 3 angels
Reaction score
A tumbleweed in a tornado! That's the only way I can describe it.

I felt butterfly type flutters at first a week or two ago and now it's a lot stronger. I dunno if that's all 3 of them moving together or not? Maybe they are playing chase?

:happydance:

That's so beuatiful. I can't wait to feel mine move. Congrats! BTW, glad to see you back on here. I love hearing well seeing the updates on your triplets!!

i cant wait to feel bubs moving, hope its not long now. i bet its amazing knowing there are 3 babies inside you :cloud9:

Lets hope they dont have serious personality clashes in there or your gonna feel them for deffo as they get bigger:rofl: x

I love the feeling:) I still can't believe how great you look! I'm a bit jealous!!!! I'm HUGE! anyway it's nice to feel movement because then I am reminded why I am going thru all this pain and sickness....before I felt critter I was starting to hate being pregnant because I couldn't always remember why I was doing this!

My little bump has been kicking me and playing trampoline on my bladder like crazy. And I've just got the one. I'd love to know how it feels for three!

Lol i'm getting lots of movement with this little one, I can't imagine what it would be like with 3 in there. She never stops all day!!

I dunno if I have felt "kicks" yet, do you know the difference? I mean is it a definate little kick type feeling?

LOLLL that is awesome! I can just picture your little fellows having a dance party in there :)

how cute, i've missed the updates glad you are back hunni x

Yeah you'l know when they start kicking you. My belly moves all the while now, lol

I'm happy for you, I can't wait to feel something. Somedays it's like I'm not even pregnant. Grr I feel nothing.

Must be a lot of movement going on in your tummy :)

Wow, that must be a bizarre feeling, saw a documentary about multiple births and it said they are aware of each other and do play together so maybe they are playing chase - that is just too cute. Wait till they do start kicking! Think mine is in a huff with me as I lifted way too much today and she's not a happy chicken - kicks galore!:dohh:

Welcome back - I'm glad we're going to get updates on the triplets, I was wondering how you and they were getting along!

It looks like we're around the same stage (although I'm only growing 1 in there!) I'm also getting the odd "fluttering" sensation, but I'm not sure if it's baby or wind.... I really can't wait to feel something definite - although I'll probably regret saying that when I can't sleep because the baby's moving around too much...

Wow, that must be a bizarre feeling, saw a documentary about multiple births and it said they are aware of each other and do play together so maybe they are playing chase - that is just too cute. Wait till they do start kicking! Think mine is in a huff with me as I lifted way too much today and she's not a happy chicken - kicks galore!:dohh:

At my last scan, they were all asleep cuddled up to each other, their heads pressed against each other...it was so cute I nearly cried!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->