My moving belly 36 weeks

Dragonfly

Mother of 4
Reaction score
https://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o177/CRMCC/dragonfly/th_baby1.jpg

I hope it works. I cant view it right because my lap top is full and playing it seems to be a problem so it was hard editing it. There are two clips in here and each is slowed down so you an see it better. baby does move more but thats all I can catch from my angle. Also baby is facing front so I get all the hands and feet sticking out. Please ignore my dooley pjs the good ones are in the wash and horrid stretch marks which look like flame decals on a car. :blush:

Wow that was awesome to watch...I can't wait to see that. Amazing:hugs:

Aww hun thats brilliant. I forgot i recorded some when i was pg. Must get them on the comp. Hope youre keeping ok :hug:

I dare to put this on my youtube account to many subscribers I dont even know who they are and they not there to see my morphing belly lol

WOW! Mine does that too but i can never catch it on camera! It's as if he knows when he's being filmed...

Kicking up a storm aye! :) mine is a lil naughty thing and it is only less than 6 inches! can you imagine when it is bigger! woa...

thanks for sharing! :hugs:

I really must get a better one for that does not do baby justice at all. I think I drink to much milk and its to strong as there is more movement than that, but everytime I get the cam it stops again. I usually am jumping out of the chair or my boobs would move with baby kicking under them lol

Mines been bouncy since I first seen it on the scan, they said it was an active baby and I have felt it from week 12 or even just a bit before that. I like the kicks and hope they dont slow down as it makes me nervous when they do. Like now where I think baby is sleeping.

That looks fantastic honey. I think Pip must be camera shy every time I try to record him moving he stops - the little monkey. Your little one will love seeing that when they're older!

Oh thats brill! mine moves like that all the time x

Mine does that already. It is brilliant to watch isn't it xxx

Yay- so happy you finally got bump to cooperate on cam!

My bump was doing this while in the waiting rom of the hospital. lol Was looking to see if anyone else was as it was packed, was so funny.

awwwww thata fab !!!!!! :cloud9:

and dont worry to much bout any strech marks hun :hugs:

Wow thats amazing to watch hun, mines does that sometimes, not just as much as yours tho.

..this is nice! I remembered my experience with baby andy. I'll do this one on my next baby. Two thumbs up!

Lovely, can't wait for mine to do that so hard! She does kick and I do see it but its so quick!!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->