My moving belly 36 weeks

I just got a painful sliding of a knee cap a while ago. Mine always moved but as with most of you it was quick and not catchable. And mines facing the wong way so more movement is seen at this stage.

I really must get a better one for that does not do baby justice at all. I think I drink to much milk and its to strong as there is more movement than that, but everytime I get the cam it stops again. I usually am jumping out of the chair or my boobs would move with baby kicking under them lol

Mines been bouncy since I first seen it on the scan, they said it was an active baby and I have felt it from week 12 or even just a bit before that. I like the kicks and hope they dont slow down as it makes me nervous when they do. Like now where I think baby is sleeping.

Have you tried to take one with a well lit room while you are flat on your back or side maybe?

I know most websites say you feel nothing before 12 weeks. I sure did! ;)
:hug::hug::hug:

My camera battery has run down and the charger is broken and i am waiting for a new one to come off ebay from china. I really hope I get it as if i go into labour i cant get a decent pic without my camera :( should be here in a day or two I ordered it just after xmas. Will try again for a better one if I aint jigging about like normal ouching . baby is very strong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->