my mr.man just sent me the lovliest text...

MummyMummy

Reaction score
it said

'baby thanks for carrying our baby around and going through all the pain everyday. an lookin after the baby and keeping him/her warm. its really lovely of you. im so happy. im really excited tomeet our little jellibean'

excuse me whilst i just meeeelt!!! men don't half have an odd way of saying/wording/'putting' things... but the undertone is there! lol.

xXx

That is so sweet. xx
I get regular 'sweet' texts too, also lil e-mails when he stays up longer than me, for when I turn laptop on xx

They do our head in at the best of times don't they, but then other times they are just too sweet xxx

awwww bless him!!! so gonna cry! ah i need to stop crying at everything haha :D
bless him!!
xxxxxx

maybe my hubby could get lessons like this. he tells me he loves me everyday but i think i would cry for weeks if he sent me a msge like that...

awwwwwww

awwww! the only thing i get bloody txt is "stick the kettle on" from OH lyin in the livingroom if I am thro doin dishes..:rofl:

Awwww,that's lovely!!!!

My DF calls me his 'beautiful baby villa with swimming pool'. Makes me laugh!!!

xxx

Your text is so cute!!!!
My sister calls "the Kinder egg" lol!! My hubby is really cute with me too. He agreed on staying home for few days after baby's here so we can bond as a family, even his family won't be there...That's the sweetest thing :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->