my mr.mans nipple is leaking?! WTF?!

MummyMummy

Reaction score
he phoned me just to ask me is leaking nipples normal :s i was like what on earth do you mean? well he said that he felt a bit wet on his chest so felt and said his nipple was sticky!!! just 1, his left 1. his right is dry though? he also said he's not hot/sweaty either and he hasn't spilled anything on himself. strange right?

well it gets stranger for past month or so he's been super super tired, he's def a vampire so him sbeing sleepy is not the usual and i have pain on my left side with spd/pgp and surprising enough he has had what he thought was sciatica pain in his left side, which turned out as diagnosed by the dr was muscular pain. that only started since i was preg though... he's never had any problem at all with sore back/legs etc etc and he's had heart burn too... which again he's never really had :|

is it possible he's having my preg symptoms?! :s

xXx

i've heard of sympathy symptoms but i didnt know leaking nipples was one of them! bless him! lol x

:rofl: ive heard of this before!! The one I've heard thats most common though is the man getting MS :laugh2: serves them right!

he's never had anything leaking from them before!! it's very strange :s

he's even got a bump ... but that might be down to the take aways we eat :p

xXx

LOL I've never heard of that either! Hey, if you plan on breastfeeding it could be an additional pair of boobies to give you a break!! Is it wrong that after reading this I hope my OH gets leaky nipples?

I don't think I've heard that one before! I would get him to get it checked out with his doc though.

He probably has thrush...lol

Men cannot produce milk as they don't have the mammary glands present in women's breasts.

he hasn't said anything else about it so i'm assuming everything is ok now? :s

poor mite he is :lol:

xXx

well yeah i didn't think men (oooh i called him a man he will be proud :D) could produce milk. he didn't say it was white/milky just his nipple on one side feltsticky wet :s
xXx

I would still get it checked out by doc...might not be milk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"