My mums funeral tomorrow

Willow01

Reaction score
I can't actually believe it is tomorrow. Mum passed last Saturday after a long battle against cervical cancer and her funeral is tomorrow. I don't really know what to do, how to feel, what it is going to be like for the family, dad is lost in grief it is so horrible to watch him mourn for her. I guess I just have to be as strong as I can, rely on and also provide support for my dad and sister and get through tomorrow as best we can. God this is the hardest thing I have ever had to go through. My 10 month old will be with partners parents so I know he is ok. I guess there no point to this thread just needed to vent my emotionsx

I'm so sorry for your loss, I hope tomorrow is as gentle as it can be on you. Lots of love and hugs. Xxxx

I'm sorry. I was there last Feb... it's horrible. I have no great words. No one ever does. It just sucks. Big time.

Massive hugs hun :hugs:

All I can suggest is that you talk about it when you need to- and allow yourself to feel sad. I know it's easy to "push through" - especially with a small child and OH and family relying on you... but they are also there to help you. Support you. Or sometimes, just listen to a good vent. Easier said than done.

:hugs:

I am so sorry for your loss. I lost my mother two years ago in June after a long, horrible 2 year battle with ALS. I have no words for you really. I felt the same way at her funeral, didn't really know what to do or how to feel. I think I was kind of in shock, I can hardly remember it actually. It all was a blur.

It's been 2 years and my dad is still working through it. They were married for 37 years.

:hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->