my muscels in my belly really hurt

nai nai

Reaction score
just wondering if any 1 else gets really tight muscels i had it last nite 4 a couple of hours and it really annoying mt belly felt really tight :cry:

My muscles felt like they were ripping apart for weeks - then I went from bump to no bump in no time. It is the stretching and pulling that does it! It will feel like I have a pulled muscle every so often too when I twist or turn in a certain way.
They can gat ache-y too - makes sense when you think about what our poor tummy muscles have to go through! Ouch!
xx

yeah. it kind of hurts every now and then to take a deep breath cause of the muscle pain. i'm still early on and I think baby is havin a growth spurt cause my abdomen aches like crazy

Yes, I had/still have the same thing.

I also had a night where my belly muscles where so tight and painful it woke me up.

Now some days/weeks are better and then some weeks are really painfully. I'm telling myself she is going into growing sprees.

I also ask my self:

Is there any blood or unusual discharge?
Am I having the pain for more than a day, without any relief?
Is there a rhythm or constant timing between pains and muscle contractions?

I also found that a full bladder, constipation or tight clothes makes it worse.
Also make sure you drink enough fluids...

Hope you feel better soon....:hugs:

Weird, I had this yesterday, it felt as though my skin was pulling too tight accross my tummy, and yesterday evevning I could have sworn my bump had got bigger! I though it was my imagination but hubby said he thought it had too. Or maybe I had just eaten too much lol!

i get this all the time...i just think its are bodies growing tbh :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->