My mw appointment....

L

Litol_x_Me

Went fantastic!!! It wasn't my appointed mw as she was on holiday but it was a mw from the same team who said i will prob see her sometimes too. She was brilliant! sat and had a laugh with me and OH and best of all i got out of getting bloods taken! (till bloody a week tomorrow that is lol i am having bloods done for triple screening so she said cause of my fear they will do them in the one go only thing is she gave me the tubes too bring back as she wont be there and there is 7 of them!) Not once was she nasty and she even said because i am 5ft 11" my weight is perfect for my height!. Then i seen my brother when i was going for the bus (who i recently fell out with) and he was so happy too see me and gave me a lift too my grans and we had a catch up! Then my gran had cooked me cabbage (she brought me up on the stuff lol) and it was lovely! <3 Then she gave me a fewq things for baba which was some vestes and a newborn clothes set! she is the first apart from me & OH too buy for LO! Then i went into town and got another baby towel some of them primark nighties everyone on here is talking about! (there fantastic) and then came home =]]]

And best of all not once did i feel dizzy or sick could it have been grannys cabbage or the fact before i went out the door this morning i puked my guts up :rofl:

Glad to hear that you had a good day hun!!! :happydance:
xxxx

glad everything went well... was thinking of you earlier!! Especially cos you were so petrified of how the appointment would go!!

:hugs:

That's fab news Hon. I'm really pleased it went well for you. :D

Mmmmm Cabbage!

It's great that you and your Brother made up too. :hugs:

Glad you had a good time. Don't worry about the 7 tubes, it'll only be one needle - once it's in it's in! They fill fast too. Less than a minute to fill a tube easy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->